Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Long skirt and baggy clothes for Young Adults (update 9 april)

by Aner-Dyfan Posted 13th Mar 2005 at 2:29 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2008 at 4:02 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 6:54 PM
cool, i was tired of looking at the maxis 50's default clothing. these i'll look great on my funky intelectual sims
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 11:53 AM
Thank you! I was hoping you'd do both of these meshes for Young Adults, too. My Sims ALL need to be comfortable!
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 12:26 PM
Awesome work, thank you =)
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 5:07 PM
I think it's cool to have baggier clothes for women, because not every female runs around in skimpy outfits 24/7.. but couldn't you created a completely new mesh for that instead of converting a male one to female? This kinda makes my girl sims look like they have pectorals.. lol I appreciate all the work you've done so far and downloaded all your meshes so it's not that big a problem. Just something I noticed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:46 AM
UPDATE

I have updated the baggy clothing mesh.

irt pippi (long time ago I know)
Creating meshs is considerably harder than converting. The pectorals is because of bodyshop, ingame it looks better. Oh and since that CAS picture I made the arms thinner, in that picture they are too big.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 6:55 AM
The updated file is the same as in the adults thread, is this intentional?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:28 PM
Yes the mesh used is the same one, I hadn't worked out how to use SimPE most effectivly when I made these skins. I thought I needed a skin for young adult and a skin for adult. Now I know I can combine them. I've just updated both so that downloaders don't overwrite the new version with the old one.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 5:51 PM
These are cool!

If it doesnt say YA in it, its the adult only version, right?
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 7:46 AM
i always WANT THEM in the young adults, thx~!~~
Instructor
#11 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 8:34 PM
Thank you for thinking of the tom-boys out here. Creative thinking on your part. Keep up the good work!
#13 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:55 AM
Okay, I tried it and it doesn't work. I can't get it into my game. I want to edit it in the body shop but it won't let me. Ur instructions are very vague