Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2023 at 12:54 PM
Default keep getting logged out
i log in. it says proceed. it takes back to a page where i post a comment less intrusion sims by turbodriver. when i click to go back to download view, i'm logged out again. i go to the comments page and my comment is gone. i log back in and the same thing happens over and over. my comment only shows up if i'm logged in. i'm only logged in on the first page i go to logged in then any page i go to after that i'm immediately logged out. i'm using firefox browser but i don't have any special settings on. i'm not interested in using chrome or edge so my data can be collected without my consent.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 7th Sep 2023 at 2:41 PM
Hi there,

Something must be eating the cookies if it says you are logged out all the time. I've used the site fine with Firefox Developer Edition, but basically there is a cookie that is set that the site uses to then check your next login etc. It's likely that something is eating those cookies or you have the cookies cleared really fast? I don't know what settings you have but like I said it works fine on my Firefox.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.