Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: *As requested* Bathroom Accessories Set *update 4/25/05*

by thefuzmixman Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 8:48 AM - Updated 5th May 2005 at 2:42 PM by thefuzmixman

361 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 356 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 15
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:44 PM
Great work! This set is lovely!
Instructor
Original Poster
#77 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyran
I have tested in my game now and everything look beautiful. The small things (toothbrush) etc disappear when the walls are down and I would have preferred if they had stayed up. This is just a matter of taste though

you know, i never even thought about that. I will see if i can release a version that is still visible when the walls are down. Thank you for testing and bringing that to my attention.

xD
Field Researcher
#78 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 2:40 AM
Stunning stuff! Thank you so much for making 'the little things'- you rock!
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 1:10 PM
I was just wondering if there is any way if you can make these items in zip files instead it'll be a real help as i dont know where i am when it comes to rar files
thanx
:confused:

:moose:Eat,sleep,play P.C well thats my life pretty much summed up:moose:
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 1:57 PM
smelly, im sorry but i have already written an elaborate post in this thread on what .rars are, why we use them, and why i will not upload zip files.
Instructor
Original Poster
#81 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 2:04 PM Last edited by thefuzmixman : 5th Apr 2005 at 2:06 PM.
Hey loverat, update on your request.. I have finished the modeling, and now have to do the texturing which i will do when i wake up. Sorry, but i had a hell of a time getting the poly count low enough, so im done for now.

heres a screenie of the towel warmer in Max. I sure as hell hope i got the right design. I had a couple other pictures in my folder.

no materials applied yet though
Field Researcher
#82 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 2:48 PM
I cant get these to dowlaod in my game. When I click on them it comes up rar_auto_file(default) Which when that happens I cant get them to dowload to my game. Can someone please tell me how to do it? Thanks Deemee
Field Researcher
#83 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 7:01 PM
Thank you so much for this set of great objects! I do love them! Now bathrooms will look like real bathrooms. You did a wonderful job. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
I cant get these to dowlaod in my game. When I click on them it comes up rar_auto_file(default) Which when that happens I cant get them to dowload to my game. Can someone please tell me how to do it? Thanks Deemee

Right click the rar file and Extract - Here(here being the folder you're in) or to downloads or cut them from wherever and put them in downloads. Don't double click them. There are more comprehensive explanations around on the site.
Test Subject
#85 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:38 AM
I think ur work is great but whats the point of having that kind of stuff for decore its just another item that does nothing
and takes up space is it possible for u to add some sort of interaction to them that would be so much cooler?
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#86 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thefuzmixman
:EDIT:::: Loverat i am now in my final stages of completing your towel warmer. Im trying to get the polygon count down now as we speak.

Ooooh, you should be careful about responding to her requests... she only requests more! :D

Thanks for the objects if I haven't already said. I can't remember what i have and haven't replied to.

RG

You can't use a bulldozer to study orchids.
Instructor
Original Poster
#87 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RGiles
Ooooh, you should be careful about responding to her requests... she only requests more! :D

Thanks for the objects if I haven't already said. I can't remember what i have and haven't replied to.

RG

lol. she has one more thing coming.. it's pretty simple but she wanted it!

xD
Field Researcher
#88 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:06 PM
very nice!!thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:46 PM
Love them!! Thank You!!
Field Researcher
#90 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:01 PM
Awesome! I've been using those kitchen curtains that come with and upper and lower part on my bathroom walls because I thought they looked sort of like towels on towel racks. Now I can use the real thing! I'm also glad you did something about the way these silly Sims keep laughing at stuff! I have one Sim in particular that every time she goes into her kitchen, she will stand there and look at the upper kitchen cabinets a few minutes, then hold her stomach and point and laugh her head off. It sometimes keeps her from doing what I'm trying to get her to do, the silly nincompoop! Anyway, thanks for these! I can hardly wait to get home from work tonight and get them downloaded. :D
Forum Resident
#91 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:03 PM
These are beautiful. Thank you. I'm looking forward to your next update. (oh and if I decide to recolor I will make sure I PM you a link to the thread! LOL)
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:27 PM
Thank you so very much. I cannot wait until I can test these!

It's the little (well not actually little as I know it took you a while to make these) things that makes a Simshouse a Simshome.
Test Subject
#93 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:41 PM
I Love Your Objects Have Had No Problems With Any Just Sometimes The Soap Disapears.....i Love Testing For People Have At Least 1500 Downloads And Game Runs Perfect.......
Field Researcher
#94 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 7:25 PM
Thanks for the recolored towels, everthing work well in the game. The soap dish is great, I've built a shower using the uni. shower and built a wall on the side (just need a shower door) to have a built in shower effect and what is neat is the soap dish will sit inside the shower at arms lenght very happy with that. Thanks, again great stuff.
Test Subject
#95 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 7:35 PM
thanks ! thanks ! thanks !
Test Subject
#96 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:25 PM
Wow! Great work! Thank You for sharing :clap:
Test Subject
#97 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:12 AM
Oh, these are soooo useful to cheer up those boring bathrooms! Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#98 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by momicajack
Awesome! I've been using those kitchen curtains that come with and upper and lower part on my bathroom walls because I thought they looked sort of like towels on towel racks. Now I can use the real thing! I'm also glad you did something about the way these silly Sims keep laughing at stuff! I have one Sim in particular that every time she goes into her kitchen, she will stand there and look at the upper kitchen cabinets a few minutes, then hold her stomach and point and laugh her head off. It sometimes keeps her from doing what I'm trying to get her to do, the silly nincompoop! Anyway, thanks for these! I can hardly wait to get home from work tonight and get them downloaded. :D

lol. glad you like them. you post made me chuckle. :D

xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#99 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dewshine
These are beautiful. Thank you. I'm looking forward to your next update. (oh and if I decide to recolor I will make sure I PM you a link to the thread! LOL)

It's a bit demanding i know, but i would just like to know, you know? I mean i know that most people know. But, i just want to make sure we are ALL in the know.

lol. ty for the lovely feedback. I think you will like my next update. *crosses fingers*

xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#100 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toriamos
Thanks for the recolored towels, everthing work well in the game. The soap dish is great, I've built a shower using the uni. shower and built a wall on the side (just need a shower door) to have a built in shower effect and what is neat is the soap dish will sit inside the shower at arms lenght very happy with that. Thanks, again great stuff.

well im happy it worked for you, but Im not sure how you got the soapdish to sit in the shower since it's counter level.... :confused:

can you post a screenie??

xD
Page 4 of 15