Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: *As requested* Bathroom Accessories Set *update 4/25/05*

by thefuzmixman Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 8:48 AM - Updated 5th May 2005 at 2:42 PM by thefuzmixman

361 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 356 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 15
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simling14
Nice job, downloading (2030 polys :wow: ??? I think i'll only download the bar. :fallen: ..)

lol... Yes, the small towel is a little high, but mainly because i needed it to retain detail and as you may know, spheres and rings need alot of polys to stay round. FYI the some of the Maxis objects are over 2000, so if you have a decent machine, your game should be fine.

xD
Field Researcher
#27 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:08 PM
thanx so mcuh................
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:14 AM
You're right we can never have enough towel racks
and these are great!
Thank you.
Jules
#29 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:20 AM
I love it, simply love it!

BTW--Anyone able to tell me where I can get light-switches for my Sims? I saw someone mention it, but I can't find 'em for the life of me! Thanks...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:03 AM
thanks a lot
Instructor
#31 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:05 AM
oooooo.... very sexy
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:16 AM
These are great Thank you
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:12 AM
Thanks so much!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#34 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:23 AM
Thanks you fuzzy little thing =)! Gorgeous!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Forum Resident
#35 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 4:35 AM
Just wonderful, exactly what our bathrooms needed, great big Thank You Fuzmixman, love em to bits.
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
Thanks you fuzzy little thing =)! Gorgeous!

glad you like em. you still want those stacks of towels? if you have a pick of that old fashioned towel rail you speak of i can try that too.

xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Psycho Bunny
I love it, simply love it!

BTW--Anyone able to tell me where I can get light-switches for my Sims? I saw someone mention it, but I can't find 'em for the life of me! Thanks...

i know they are available on tsr but you have to subscribe.

xD
Field Researcher
#38 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 8:00 AM
Very nice - i downloaded the towelbars yesterday and now i get to download the soap yaaay these sure make the bathrooms look much more realistic
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#39 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 8:19 AM
If you find Elva who uploaded some really nice meshes to this forum he/she has light switches on their webpage =)

Soap!! Now I can finally have kids in the game because I can make good my threats to wash their mouths out with soap!

There are 2 kinds of racks one is (well I can't find a pic) and the other is like this shown below hehe. Its not even necessary to have them curly and oldish fashioned - a modern chrome version would also be very jiggy =)
Screenshots

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:48 PM
wow, great idea, like the soaps. thank you very much.

B
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 3:18 PM
thanks birgit... Unfortunately the soap bubbles didn't turn out like i expected! they looked erally nice in max...
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
If you find Elva who uploaded some really nice meshes to this forum he/she has light switches on their webpage =)

Soap!! Now I can finally have kids in the game because I can make good my threats to wash their mouths out with soap!

There are 2 kinds of racks one is (well I can't find a pic) and the other is like this shown below hehe. Its not even necessary to have them curly and oldish fashioned - a modern chrome version would also be very jiggy =)

yea i like that. lol @ jiggy... :clap:

xD
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 5:23 PM
Very Nice Set, I luv the soap dishes.........Awesome Job
Instructor
#44 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thefuzmixman
lol... Yes, the small towel is a little high, but mainly because i needed it to retain detail and as you may know, spheres and rings need alot of polys to stay round. FYI the some of the Maxis objects are over 2000, so if you have a decent machine, your game should be fine.

Ha, and if you think that's bad, there's some people posting new objects that are in the 30-50k poly range (I exported them and I checked myself) that unsuspecting people are downloading because they don't post their poly counts.

2K isn't really that bad unless you are planning to cover your walls in towel rings. I have one in my huge mansion that's filled with all sorts of junk and no problems with it.

Quote: Originally posted by thefuzmixman
Unfortunately the soap bubbles didn't turn out like i expected! they looked erally nice in max...

Hahah, well nothing ever looks as good outside of Max as it does in Max. I swear that renderer would make a straight line look fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 5:10 AM
Wonderful creations...thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Motoki
2K isn't really that bad unless you are planning to cover your walls in towel rings. I have one in my huge mansion that's filled with all sorts of junk and no problems with it.
If 2000 polys could slow down a sytem then suggest an upgrade. lol...

Quote:
Hahah, well nothing ever looks as good outside of Max as it does in Max. I swear that renderer would make a straight line look fantastic.
i know..

:hmm:

xD
Test Subject
#47 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:47 AM
As my preschooler's favorite Dragon would say...."LOOOOVVEEE ITTT!!" (IN a whiny, nasally, really high voice) These look awesome and can't wait to redo my bathrooms (thanks to my own ineptness I erased half my downloads making Uni ready and most of my houses are bare or look nasty now)
Test Subject
#48 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 9:59 AM
Wow! That`s amazing. Thanks allot
Field Researcher
#49 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:05 AM
You make my day!!! This is sooooo cool!!!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:36 AM
Thank you, these little things are just wonderful
Page 2 of 15