Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2024 at 12:34 AM
issues with textures and UV in game
i'm having issues with custom content not exporting the way it looks in tsrw. the textures and uv gets all messed up. i included wrk and package files if anyone could have a look at what could possibly be the cause of the issue?
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  narrow building.zip (12.75 MB, 2 downloads)
Description: .package and .wrk files
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 1st May 2024 at 4:10 AM
Looks like the material properties are broken / have been edited in a way that the object you cloned doesn't support. There are a lot of mismatched textures going on in there that don't all belong to this object, too. As well as the Mask being made blank- this should be replaced with plain black and simply disable the patterns if the item won't be recolourable, but textures should never be removed.

It works fine if I import the mesh and textures into a new clone, looks like you may just need to start fresh in a new project
If you need to use Material textures, I'd recommend starting with a cloned object that already works that way- like an existing prop or building shell.