Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Trianon Collection - *UPD 20 MAR 2008*

by The "Dream Team" Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 4:49 AM - Updated 7th May 2009 at 9:01 AM by Numenor

1511 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1487 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 61
Test Subject
#151 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:08 PM
The objects work just fine in my game..
I just placed them in my downloads folder..

~brittneyleigh~
Field Researcher
#152 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:09 PM
These sets are gorgeous!! I love them. I just built a house last night and came to look for nice furniture. This is perfect. Thank you all.
Instructor
#153 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:10 PM
ok, i downloaded the collections and im sure it'll work now. thanks
Forum Resident
#154 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:12 PM Last edited by rubytuesday : 11th Jul 2005 at 5:33 PM.
WOW!!! You guys are incredible, totally awesome!! Those are so beautiful and show alot of talent and hard work!! I want every one of them and have a funny feeling with all my other downloads, I'm going to have to get a BIGGER computer cause I want every piece you all did!!!! Thankyou so much Dream Team, I love you guys!! You are all so very very talented!!
#155 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:16 PM
thanx so much love all of it !!!!!!
Test Subject
#156 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:17 PM
This is so Beautiful, I am In awe. Thank U All so Much for this. Amazing!!! )
Test Subject
#157 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:18 PM
I felt like I tripped over a treasure when I saw this. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:18 PM
Its perfect absoulutely perfect I love it so much its just amazing.
I came to this post yesterday night at 9:11pm and you said it would take a while to upload and I know why now. Its just amazing you guys are fantastic. Thanks so much for all your hard work and detication.
Field Researcher
#159 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:24 PM
this is awesome!
i love the bathroom, and the bunk beds!
Test Subject
#160 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:25 PM
Oh WOW! Everything looks great. I can't wait to see it in my game. I'm going to dedicate a house to this furniture.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#161 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:28 PM
what a set!
congratulations, you guys
now I'm gonna have to build a whole new house to put all the stuff in
and I'm obviously not the only one
Forum Resident
#162 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:28 PM
i have made a .rar archive of everything as a backup... i DON'T want to have to download that all again.
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:33 PM
Wow..WinRar just got a serious workout (not that thats bad, its been getting flabby). I'd like to send out a huge thank you to everyone involved! It's amazing!
Now off to rezip these into one file I can safely store as backup....
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#164 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:31 PM Last edited by daysies : 11th Jul 2005 at 5:35 PM.
If you have problems downloading (it stops on the " ) please try re-downloading again now from the standard (ie NOT using alternative download) source.

Regards,
Delphy
Field Researcher
#165 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:35 PM
What an incredibly amazing project! Can only imagine the amount of work each of you had to put into this project! Well done, both on creating this set and on building a successful team! :D
Instructor
#166 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:38 PM Last edited by Ellatrue : 11th Jul 2005 at 6:52 PM. Reason: sorry- used quick reply and didn't know I was repeating other posts
EDIT:

thanks delphy & daisies, it's working for me now and downloads without any problem

anyway, I especially like the architecture pack- reminds me of the doors in the house I grew up in, and I have yet to try it out, but I'm excited as well about the loft beds
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:40 PM
:jaw: thankyou so much for these. I'm excited about them so I can't imagine how you're feeling! You certainly have deserved a vacation!

In memory of my sister who died suddenly on 25th April,2005. Mum and I love you, hun, and we miss you so much. xx
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#168 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellatrue
I'm having a problem downloading the objects- whenever I click on any of the links, it tells me that it's an unknown filetype, named "MTS2_the&quot" and windows seems to think its a document or something... I have winrar, so I don't understand why it's not working, esp. because I've already downloaded some other things today.

Ellatrue,

Delphy just fixed the file names to not include the quotes. So try to download again.

DDO
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:49 PM
Thank you very much for this set. It looks beautiful and seems to work beautifully in my game.

One suggestion though, the quotation marks in the file names are a problem. They prevented me from downloading on this computer even after following all of the suggestions in this thread. Netscape, Firefox, and IE all kept truncating the file names at the ". Luckily, I have a second computer where it worked after resetting my site options, cleaning out the cache, and reloading the browser. When I tried extracting with WinRAR on that computer that was fine, but when I transferred the .rar files to the one I have the Sims2 game on I tried a different program (Extract Now) and it was unable to read the file names, again because of the quotation marks. I had to go through and manually delete both sets of " from all of the file names and then it worked. It's just something to keep in mind that may keep you all from having to answer so many "Help, I can't get this to work!" questions.

Thanks again. The effort you put into this set shows.
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:49 PM
FYI - I tested them in my game and they all show up and work beautifully. I love the bunkbeds.
Now I can cram alot of kids in one room!
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:50 PM
Since nobody seems to have done this ... i'll do it lol ... it's been mentioned about the pink High dresser mirror ... well here it is in screenshot ... If it doesn't get fixed, not a big deal ... i'll treasure the rest of the set that looks even better in game than it does in the screenshots!!!
Thank ALL of you again for these marvelous creations ... i can't begin to imagine how much work went into making them all!!!
Screenshots

Whytewolfsangel ~aka just plain ol' traci~
Webmaster and Creator at SED Sims
Test Subject
#172 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:54 PM
Wow, what a beautyful set, can't wait to check it out in the game, thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:54 PM
I got the files to work.. THANK YOU delphy, and thanks to the team for this amazing set
#174 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 6:00 PM
Absolutely wonderful work!
Test Subject
#175 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 6:05 PM
This is absolutely Brilliant, thank you!!!
Page 7 of 61