Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Midsimmer Night's Dream

by Magick Modders Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM by tiggerypum

587 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 563 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 24
Test Subject
#126 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 8:56 AM
Thank you so much this is just great, my whole family is really into the mideval period _ :baloons: :baloons:
#127 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 11:39 AM
WoW, thank you!
Field Researcher
#128 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 3:29 PM
Default Addition to Midsummer Nights Dream
For the ladies....a shift which can be worn for sleeping, swimming or as underwear. In fine linen with lace for noblewomen, and in rough linen with a drawstring neck for the lower classes.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  BJE_MedievalFAShift.zip (592.1 KB, 627 downloads)

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Inventor
#129 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bettye
For the ladies....a shift which can be worn for sleeping, swimming or as underwear. In fine linen with lace for noblewomen, and in rough linen with a drawstring neck for the lower classes.

Perfect. I had only last night thought about creating something like this for my beautiful new neighbourhood. I am thankful that you did this, and so kindly share.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#130 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 10:57 PM
CAS Screen
Quote: Originally posted by bettye

Where did you get the CAS screen?
A link would be good please.
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 12:32 AM
Wow, this is such a great set! :^D

That monk's robe . . . PLEASE, someone PRETTY PLEASE recolor this in black with gold trim so I can use it as a wizard's robe for Raist! He's been waiting so patiently! :^D

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Scholar
#132 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 3:17 AM
You all did such a nice job with this huge set. Thank you for all your hard work and making our game better!
Field Researcher
#133 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 4:41 AM Last edited by Cassandra_107 : 1st Nov 2005 at 10:57 PM.
Thank You!
I have installed all of the things on this thread, in a new user account. I had given up doing my "non-modern" neightborhood quite some time ago, for the lack of content. The quality of your creations.... I'm gonna stop babbling! Thanks for hearing my prayers, is there going to be more?

I found some wonderful nightgowns (YA/A) on Besen's page, they are quite pretty:

http://www.besens-sims2.de/modules....download&cid=35

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#134 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 9:15 AM
Love this. Thank you so much for this set. Its perfect for my old spookey castle...

/Poppisen
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 11:41 AM
Great work!
Test Subject
#136 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:26 PM
this is great for my medieval theme! :sci: :moose:

"Part of me is afraid to get close to people because I'm afraid they're going to leave."~Marilyn Manson
"When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?"~Marilyn Manson
Test Subject
#137 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 4:17 PM
you're the best! Thank you very, very, very much!

"If a human brain was so easy that we could understand it, we would be so stupid that we didn't understand it anyway."- Jostein Gaarder
Field Researcher
#138 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by .::.maddy.::.
Where did you get the CAS screen?
A link would be good please.

Sorry, but I don't remember where I got it. It was one I saved before I started keeping track of such things. I only remember that I was overjoyed to find it in my files. If I find out where I got it I will add a link. :sorry:

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#139 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 6:26 PM
so great job!!! THANK YOUU

----------------->>My Creations<<-----------------

.:: Alessia ::.
Field Researcher
#140 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 10:24 PM Last edited by DoomAngelsc : 2nd Nov 2005 at 10:29 PM.
I also agree with aimlesscoyote, I can't imagine how I missed this thread for so long. If it wasn't for reading a couple threads (trying to remember if I ever thanked these fine, amazing, awesome people) and fell into a swarm of swords and neat stuff.

THANKS ALL YOU MADE my medieval sims sooo very happy

I wanted to add that poking around all these threads has really paid off....
Forum Resident
#141 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 10:38 PM
Thank you! These are soo cool!
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 1:19 AM Last edited by fireytasha : 3rd Nov 2005 at 2:51 AM.
Remember, now Nightlife includes 2-3 story columns. So I'm downloading the Uni version.
Test Subject
#143 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:51 AM
Sweet stuff could you make a sword or staff that hangs on wall

im not good modder LoL

Sending stuff to other simers try here

You know the adds at the top of the website for ever clik MTS2 gets $ money $ !!
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:54 AM
I can't believe I can only click the "thank you" button once for all this great stuff. It doesn't seem like nearly enough! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#145 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 5:02 AM
I love this, Thank You!!!
Test Subject
#146 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 10:27 AM
wow....this set is s-so perfect! i cant wait to download it....now
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 10:54 AM
Someone wake me ....
Someone wake me up because, I must be dreaming. This stuff is wonderful!
I taking it all and following up on a few of those links for some more goodies!
Thank You So Much............ :bow: :bow2: :bow: Thank You!
Test Subject
#148 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 11:43 AM Last edited by Mrs. Mulder : 3rd Nov 2005 at 11:49 AM.
I study "Medival Studies" so this is what I was waiting for all the time!
thx a lot!!! :insane:
Test Subject
#149 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 7:39 PM
This stuff is awsome, It will go great with my story that I am making
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 11:33 PM
That is alot of stuff. ^_^;; I'd download.. But i takes so long for my Slow AOL to downloadone file as it is now. So.. if you ever just place everything into a one downloadable linky.. PM me.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask
them where they're going and catch up with them later."-Mitch Hedburg
Page 6 of 24